Ultrasonic Parts Washer Case Studies and Testimonials
Industrial / Automotive Testimonials
This excerpt was taken from the September 2004 issue of Popular Mechanics:
How many of us of a certain age have complained for the last 20 years that you can’t get good carburetor cleaner anymore? You know, that stuff that eats your skin and goes directly into your pores, so you die when you’re 62. There are a lot of effective, but gentle, new kinds of cleaners…but the most incredible things I have found are industrial ultrasonic cleaning machines…Omegasonics in Simi Valley, Calif., makes a big ultrasonic cleaner, like the one I have, called a Super Pro…It only takes about half an hour to do a cylinder head and that’s covered with carbon. And the ultrasonic waves get into every little nook and cranny—a regular sprayer can’t do that…
Industrial/Automotive Case Studies
Pacific Consolidated Industries save time and money using the Omega® Super Pro X2.
- Click Here to view the PCI Case Study article.
Anderson Saw describes how Omegasonics reduces their saw blade cleaning time and increases their business opportunities.
- Click Here to view the Anderson Saw Case Study article.
Eaton Aerospace describes how Omegasonics helped lower their direct labor cleaning costs over 20 hours per week and improves product quality without solvents.
- Click Here to view the Eaton Case Study article.
All American Harley-Davidson details how they eliminated an hour of labor on every engine rebuild with their Omegasonics parts washers.
- Click Here to view the All American Harley-Davidson Case Study article.
Ephrata Honda explains how Omegasonics helped convert their carburetor cleaning service into a viable profit center.
- Click Here to view the Ephrata Honda Case Study article.
Specialty Marine describes how Omegasonics improved their marine carburetor repair service while saving money on cleaning costs.
- Click Here to view the Specialty Marine Case Study article.
Wiks Racing details how Omegasonics cut their labor time, created new business opportunities and eliminated their dependence on cleaning solvents for their off-road rebuilding business.
- Click Here to view the Wiks Racing Case Study article.
- Click Here to view the “Clean and Green”, with Jay Leno, as featured in Popular Mechanics magazine.
- Click Here to view the Transmission Digest article.
- Click Here to view the Coming Clean on Washing Technologies article.
- Click Here to view the Increasing Parts Cleaning Capacity by 300% article.
- Click Here to view the Shop Sends Manual Labor Down the Tubes article.
- Click Here to view the Streamline Your Mold Cleaning Process article.
- Click Here to view the Sound Waves and Parts Cleaning article.
- Click Here to view the What’s All The Noise About Ultrasonics? article.
- Click Here to view the Ultrasonic Cleaning Saves Time, Money article.
- Click Here to view the Kaysun Keeps Clean with Parts Washer article
- Click Here to view the Tube fabricator uses ultrasonics for parts cleaning article.
- Click Here to view the Parts Cleaning Goes Ultrasonic article.
- Click Here to view the Omegasonics is changing today’s parts cleaning and degreasing industry article.
The two things that were really paramount in my mind were the savings of time and then the environmental. In the near future OSHA is going to just about outlaw the use of solvent, especially the way we’re using it.
It has reduced the time tremendously-probably one-third as much time as we used to use.
-Charles Carr, AAMCO Transmissions
I just wanted to take a few minutes to let you know how pleased we are with our ultrasonic cleaning machine. We have had our ultrasonic parts washer for three years now and it’s hard to imagine how we survived without it. It does a fantastic job cleaning intricate parts and preparing them for final assembly. We have tripled our cleaning output as a direct result of its capabilities, thus resulting in a lower direct labor cost in this department.
We have experienced exceptional results. A few of our customers have been so impressed with the quality of the cleaning that they have specifically made a trip to our facility to see the machine in operation.
-Lou Tignac, President, Van’s Manufacturing
I just wanted to follow up with you on the Omegasonics Parts Washers we leased/purchased from you. The unit worked remarkably well, performing flawlessly for all of our parts-washing needs.
-Andy Munsey, Silgan Containers Corporation
Partial List of Satisfied Customers
Ben Venue Laboratories
Connecticut Air National Guard
Coca Cola Company
Honda Motor Company
Idaho National Guard
Jay Leno Enterprises
Los Alamos International Laboratory
Merle Norman Cosmetics
OCE North America
Penske Jasper Engines
Pratt & Whitney
Richard Childress Racing
United States Air Force
United States Marine Corps.
United State Navy